When you have a headache that just won’t go away, we’re sure pressing on some pressure points isn’t the first thing that pops into your mind to cure it- but it should be! Applying pressure to different areas of your body can heal different ailments and can even help to improve your mood.
By lightly pressing on certain areas of your body from 10-30 seconds each, you may actually be able to relieve symptoms of other ailments (often times, completely unrelated to the actual body part that you’re pressing on.)
1. Press an inch below your belly button to relieve period symptoms, such as bloating.
2. Pinch the skin between your pinkie finger and your ring finger to ease dizziness and pain your back.
3. Push the pressure points halfway down the front of your arm (between the crease of your elbow and your shoulder) to get rid of nausea and to decrease stress.
4. Touch underneath each collarbone to get rid of anxiety and to also clear up any problems having to do with your throat.
5. Press each side of the back of your neck to relieve symptoms of exhaustion (this one could come in handy.)